sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Nothing is impossible for Chayanne

Latin American pop sensation Chayanne will mark his 21st album by performing three live shows in the Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot tonight through Sunday.
The 42-year-old singer-actor expressed great joy in being back home to perform.
“I’m always a little nervous to be back home,” he said. “I want to give a little more to the people who watched me to grow up. More lights, more dancers, more music. Every night is different but I hope to fill expectations.”
Indeed Chayanne will have big expectations to fill by performing 32 years worth of hits and material from his new album “No Hay Imposibles.” Nonetheless, Chayanne expects to give Puerto Rico what they want. “‘Provócame,’ ‘Dejaría todo,’ ‘Atado a tu amor’ were all big hits here. I also remember how big ‘Completamente enamorados’ was. I check the set list and always add the songs I know my people want to hear.”
The pop singer summarizes his 32 years in the business “like ants walking, one step at a time.” He promises that while his show may not have the special guest vocalists that other artists and/or concerts are famous for doing, he will be bringing something special to the table. “I’m super thankful, super excited to have three sold-out shows in the Coliseum. There will be some surprises, special guests, and everything different for these three shows. For my people.”
Tickets for the “No Hay Imposibles” shows are still available at Ticket Pop.

http://www.prdailysun.com/index.php?page=news.article&id=1297407798

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario